We have numerous Flu clinics starting from 22nd September 2018. If you meet the criteria and have not had your flu vaccine this year, contact reception and make an appointment.
- BOOKABLE APPOINTMENTS ONLY: PHONE 01684 217333
In line with NHS England recommendations, patients over the age of 65 must be vaccinated with the FLUAD vaccination. Our suppliers (who are providing FLUAD for the entire country) have given delivery dates which are later than usual this year but we are confident that the dates of clinics still give the best protection possible to you.
Patients under the age of 65 and confirmed as at risk will continue to be vaccinated with the Quadrivalent vaccine, in line with NHS England recommendations.
The clinics for are as follows:
- Monday 17th September 08:30am until 10:20am – under 65s
- Thursday 20th September 14:00pm to 16:00pm – under 65s
- Saturday 22nd September 2018 from 08:30am until 12:30pm – over and under 65s
- Saturday 6th October 2018 from 08:30am until 12:30pm – under 65s
- Saturday 20th October 2018 from 08:30am until 12:30pm – over and under 65s
There will be further flu vaccination appointments available during the week, and adhoc where supplies are available after 1st October, please ask Reception for details.
Alternatively if you have appointments with a GP or Nurse just ask and they will do your vaccination at your appointment.
HAVE YOUR VACCINATION CARRIED OUT BY YOUR GP SURGERY
IT WILL ENSURE THAT YOUR DETAILS ARE RECORDED IN YOUR MEDICAL NOTES FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
HELP US TO KEEP YOU HEALTHY THIS WINTER.